How The VW TDI Balance Shaft Module Fails ~ Video
Today we are looking at more failed Volkswagen parts. This is the failure of the TDI Balance Shaft Module. This part came out of a 2005 B5.5 Passat TDI. This is not an extremely common failure, but it can be very expensive to fix. You may also hear this referred to as the Oil Pump Module.
Sponsor of the day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the fellas at DAP are awesome.
Join me as we break down TDI Balance Shaft Module:
- What the TDI Balance Shaft Module Does
- How the TDI Balance Shaft Module works
- How the TDI Balance Shaft Module fails
- Symptoms of Balance Shaft Module failure
- Diagnosing a bad Balance Shaft Module
- Failure time of the Balance Shaft Module
- DIY or No DIY
- Factory replacement VS Delete kit
- Cost to replace Balance Shaft Module
- More about engine balancing shafts from Engineering Explained.
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch ” How The VW TDI Balance Shaft Module Fails ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome. Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at: