Today I will be reviewing the 1/4″ drive socket tray from WestlingMachine.com . I have been looking for a good quality socket holder for years. Sadly most of the socket holders are plastic and do not seem to hold up well. At least with the abuse that I put them though. I use my 1/4″ drive sockets all the time. That means having a good quality way to store them is vital.
Join me today as we dive into:
- Common plastic socket organizers
- How the tray retains sockets
- Holds more than just regular sockets
- It’s not magnetic, and that is okay
- Personal preference of socket organization
- Full set of socket organizers
- All my tools review videos
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Westling Machine Socket Tray Review ~ Video” on YouTube.
If you have a tool or product you would like for me to review, use the contact me form. Or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com, and put TOOL REVIEW in the subject.