Today on the automotive podcast, Jason from Engineering Explained and I sit down and talk cars. This is episode 122 of the Humble Mechanic Podcast. For those of you that don’t know, Jason is an amazing teacher of how cars work. He also does really great car reviews. Be sure to check out all his work at Engineering Explained on YouTube.
How to follow EE
You know you want to connect with Jason, and follow him on all the really awesome social places
- Engineering Explained on YouTube
- Engineering Explained on Facebook
- Engineering Explained on Instagram
- Engineering Explained on Twitter
Join Jason and I as we discuss:
- Jason IS Behind The Wrench
- Learn about how Engineering Explained got started
- Engineering Explained teaching about cars
- Engineering Explained car reviews
- Coolest video that Engineering Explained as covered(hint I was in it too)
- How Jason got into cars
- How being trained as an engineer changed the view of cars
- Best first upgrade for a car
- Do engineer REALLY hate mechanic?
- Jason’s favorite car review
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Behind The Wrench ~ Engineering Explained” on YouTube
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: