Today we are looking at more failed Volkswagen and Audi parts. This part is not the most common failing part, but they do fail. In addition to the normal flow of a failed parts video, I have added some basic Vag-Com diagnostic DIY. These failures can occur on just about any generation of Volkswagen or Audi.
Sponsor Of The Day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the fellas at DAP are awesome. Also check out their new site at SHOPDAP.com
Join me today as we break down:
- What is Throttle Body
- Who can control the VW Throttle body
- How does a cable driven VW throttle body work
- How does a VW drive by wire throttle body work
- How a VW throttle body fails
- Symptoms of a failing VW throttle body
- How to diagnose a failing VW throttle body
- Vag-Com Demo of Throttle Body
- Throttle body locations
- Can you DIY a VW throttle body
- Tips on ABA throttle body replacement.
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “How A VW Throttle Body Failed with VAG-COM Demo ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome.
Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at: