How The VW Trunk and Fuel Door Release Motor Fails ~ Video
Happy Tuesday everyone. Today we are looking at another VW part failure. For those of you that are new to the show, every Tuesday we look at how a VW part fails. As you will see in the video, we look at how it works, how it fails, how to diagnose, and is it a DIY or not. This week we are looking at the failure of the VW trunk or fuel door release. The parts are very similar to each other, and generally fail in the same way.
Sponsor of the day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the fellas at DAP are awesome.
Join me today as we look at:
- What the VW trunk fuel door release does
- How the VW trunk fuel door release works
- How the VW trunk fuel door release fails
- How you know the VW trunk fuel door release failed
- Ways to diagnose VW trunk fuel door release failure
- Common time and mileage failure
- DIY or no DIY VW trunk fuel door release
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “How The VW Trunk and Fuel Door Release Motor Fails ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome. Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at:
Great job Charles!
Thank you sir! 😀