Today I will be taking your automotive questions. If you have a question about a car, car repair, DIYs on your car, Volkswagen, mechanic’s tools, or anything car related, ask it up. If you have a car question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)Humblemechanic(DOT)com. Be sure to put the phrase “Question for Charles” in the subject. That is the best way to avoid the spam monster. If you don’t get your question on this show, email it again just to be sure.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information. To learn more about the great products they have, check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me today as I answer your questions on:
- Uploading more raw quick answer videos to YouTube and Facebook
- How to remove the driver’s side cam adjuster on V6 Passat
- Do you have to replace the tensioner when replacing the gaskets?
- Should you become a tech, or a service advisor?
- Advice on being a new Volkswagen tech
- Transmission, differetial, and transfer case service on 4motion Tiguan
- VWVortex article
- Tricks that make transmission last longer~not in a good way
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Podcast Episode 132” on YouTube
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: