Bringing An Old Car To The Dealership For Service ~ Podcast Episode 52
Happy Monday everyone. I hope that you all had an AWESOME weekend. It is getting to be car show season soon. Are your projects coming along? Today on the automotive podcast, we are talking about bringing your older car to the dealership for service. This is not a topic we have touched on before. We have talked a little about Bringing a modified car to the dealership before. This is a little different, but not too much.
Join me today as we chat about
- Welcome a new human to the family
- Dealer may NOT be the #1 choice for an old car
- Dealers work mostly on newer cars
- The amount of MK1 and MK2 VWs at the dealer
- Why dealers don’t have older repair information
- Why dealers don’t have old special tools
- Getting older parts from dealerships
- Cabrio ABS module
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Bringing An Old Car To The Dealership For Service ~ Podcast Episode 52” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. If you have an idea for a show you can post it in the comments, email me, or use the contact me form! Again, thank each and every one of you for all the support! Don’t forget to subscribe here on the blog for updates.
Don’t forget to follow me at: