Why Flat Rate is Good ~ Podcast Episode 64
Hey everyone. Today on the automotive podcast, we are talking about something that I am sure will ruffle a few feathers. That is flat rate. For those of you not familiar with how flat rate works, you can watch a podcast I did called “Getting Paid on Flat Rate” or read a blog post I wrote called “Pros and Cons of Flat Rate“. Wow, remember when I wrote blog posts? Now I highly recommend you watch the entire show before blasting me in the comments section. I understand that many have a very negative view of that system. Try and open your mind a little, and look at it from both sides.
Join me today as we discuss:
- Flat rate is not ALL bad
- What is flat rate (see links above)
- This is NOT pro flat rate propaganda
- How flat rate is good for techs
- How flat rate is good for customers
- How flat rate is good for the shop/dealership
- Think about the high efficiency jobs
- QOTD “Is performance based pay, the best pay plan?”
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Why Flat Rate is Good ~ Podcast Episode 64” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: