Understanding Vehicle Warranties, Podcast Episode 25
Happy Monday everyone. I hope that you all had a great weekend. Today we take an in depth look at vehicle warranties. We focus on the manufacturer side of warranty. Dealing with car repairs under warranty is something I do a lot of. There are a lot of things that customers may not realize happen when a car is repaired under warranty.
Today on the Automotive Podcast we chat about:
- Base car warranty AKA bumper to bumper
- Powertrain warranty
- Federal Emissions warranty
- Corrosion warranty
- What MAY be covered
- What is probably NOT covered
- Why a dealer will not “just fix it all”
- Manufacturer tracking of repairs
- Dealership chargebacks
- Where to find warranty information
- All about Buying an Extended Warranty
If you are having trouble viewing, watch Understanding Vehicle Warranties, Podcast Episode 25, on YouTube.
As always, your comments and questions are appreciated. BTW, what do you guys think of the new studio setup?
Don’t forget to follow me at: