Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today on the Automotive podcast, we are talking about work! We dive into the differences between:
- Customer pay work
- Warranty work, from the manufacturer. Think bumper to bumper new car warranties
- Extended warranties. This would be a warranty you purchase separate.
Many techs have a strong opinion about doing warranty work vs doing customer pay work on cars. There are pros and cons to both types of jobs. This is the Flat Rate video I mentioned in today’s show.
- Customer Pay repair jobs
- Warranty repair jobs
- Extended warranty repair jobs
- Is this the best of both worlds?
- How warranty work is good for techs sometimes.
- When customer pay is NOT good for techs
If you are having trouble viewing the video on the blog, see it at Customer Pay VS Warranty Work on YouTube
As always, thanks for watching. What are your thoughts on customer pay repairs vs warranty repairs? I know many of you have strong opinions on this topic 😉
Have an idea for a show topic? Is there a question you have always wanted to ask a tech? Feel free to post them in the comments, or use the contact me form. I want to be sure I give you the types of shows you guys are looking for.