Happy Monday everyone. I hope that no one has a “case of the Mondays”. It shocks me that people don’t get that movie reference these days. 🙂
Today is episode 36 of the Humble Mechanic Podcast. I may have called it episode 35 in the show. On Monday shows, I take your questions about all things automotive. If you would like to submit a question for a show like this, send me an email to Charles (at) humblemechanic (dot) com. Be sure to put QUESTION FOR CHARLES in the subject. I get a ton of emails so be sure to use that in the subject so I an answer your questions.
Join me as I take your questions on:
- Warming your car up on cold mornings
- the “snowflake” sign on VWs
- Modifying VWs
- How modifying VWs may impact your warranty
- Why VW uses vacuum pumps for brake boosters
- Difference in “dealership” oil vs “store bought” oil
- a 40yr ban on motorsports
- the worst DIY fixes
- Diagnosing a bad wheel bearing
- Engine oil I use in my Passat and why
- Golf R VS WRX
- And more
Having trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer’s Questions ~ Podcast Episode 36” on YouTube.
As always your comments are very much appreciated. Please post them in the comments section below. If you have a question to submit, email me Charles (AT) humblemechanic (DOT) com put QUESTION FOR CHARLES in the subject. If you have an idea for a show, email me, or use the contact me form.
Don’t forget to follow me at: