Happy Monday everyone. Hope that you are all off to an amazing start to the week. Today on the automotive podcast, I answer YOUR emails! If you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(AT)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Be sure to put “QUESTION FOR CHARLES” as the subject. I want to be able to filter emails to the right location.
A surprising shout out!
I have a very surprising shout out today. That is to Volkswagen of America. My assumptions were that VW hated my blog and my show. But the hooked me up with some awesome VW Drivers Gear for the show. As a VW fan, I am almost always dressed in VW shirts. So it is great to get the thumbs up from VW. 🙂 Plus I want to demo a 2015 Golf R!
Today I answer your questions on:
- Why VW doesn’t recommend soldering
- Standing out to get your first job as a tech
- Carbon build up on 2.0T engines
- What is an “Italian Tune Up”?
- What happens when customers get in over their head, and have to bring it to a shop
- The W8 engine Check out W16 Explained
- Humble Mechanic shop shirts
- Rattle from MK4 VR6 engine
- A short bit on positive vs negative camber
- Where I got the VW Drive Gear trucker hat in the “Viewer Questions” show.
- Time Lapse video “coming soon”
- Tool Box Tour “coming soon”
- And more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions, Podcast Episode 33” on YouTube
As always, I love to hear your comments. Post them in the comments below 🙂 If you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles (AT) humblemechanic (dot) com
Don’t forget to follow me at: