Happy Monday everyone. We are back on track with the automotive podcast. Today I will be answering your questions about all things automotive. Remember to submit a question for a show, email me Charles(AT)humblemechanic(dot)com and put question for Charles in the subject. Also, when it comes to diagnostic type questions, give me as much info as you can.
Join me today as I answer your questions on:
- Huge shout out to PowerProbe
- PowerProbe Review Video
- How does giving customers a discount impact a tech
- Starting a Forum
- Finding a place to start when diagnosing multiple issues
- 200 Jetta VR6 issues
- Diagnosing driveability issues on an engine swap
- Diagnosing VW electrical issues
- Diagnosing a no start
- Paying attention to what the car is telling you
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 44” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: