Happy Monday everyone. I hope that your April is off to a great start. Today I will be taking your automotive related questions that you sent to Charles(AT)Humblemechanic(DOT)com and put question for Charles in the subject. That really helps me filter the automotive questions the best.
If you follow the Humble Mechanic Facebook Page, you should know that I gave away a Power Probe 2 last weekend. The folks at Power Probe have been very good to me, and I wanted to pay that forward. So congratulations to the winner. If you didn’t win, don’t worry. I have more tricks up my sleeve.
Join me today as I take your questions on:
- VW axle recall update
- Replacing a Catalytic Converter on a 1.8t Jetta
- What Electronic Power Steering about
- How is Electronic Power Steering different than traditional power steering?
- Leaking rear main seals on 2013 Tiguan and newer VWs
- Transitioning from another manufacturer to VW as a VW tech
- Pros and Cons of working as a VW tech
- My relationship with my dealer and this show
- Some up and coming things with the show
- VW tech time lapse video
- Possible reviews of the Golf SportWagon
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 56” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: