Hey Everyone. Normally these failure videos come out on Tuesday. I had some audio issues so we are a little bit behind. Oddly enough I had ordered some new audio gear on Sunday. Gotta love that timing. 🙂 Today are are looking at how Volkswagen ignition switches fail. These switches have been failing forever. We are going to look at some ways that can happen.
Sponsor of the day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the fellas at DAP are awesome.
Join me today as we look at:
- Quick note about the blog
- What a VW ignition switch does
- How VW ignition switches works
- How VW ignition switches fail
- Symptoms of VW ignition switch failure. (this part is fun)
- Diagnosing a failed VW ignition switch
- Time/miles of ignition switch failure
- Is the VW ignition switch a DIY part?
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “How VW Ignition Switches Fail ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome. Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at: