Today on the automotive podcast, I will be taking your questions. To get a question on a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Be sure to put question for Charles in the subject. This is one of my favorite shows to do. I really like to see the things that you guys want to know.
Quick thing about the blog
As you can see, the blog looks VERY different. My good buddy Richard is doing an amazing job retooling the site. That means for a little while, things will be changing. Once we (well Richard really) are done, I will be sure to let you guys know. I am pretty excited. 😀
Join me as I take your questions on:
- Dealer or Indy show for a VW timing belt replacement
- Story about diagnosis or lack of diagnosis
- Problem with generic code readers
- Cold start issue on a Tiguan
- Cold start issue on a MK6 TDI
- Changing brands as a tech
- Tools you will need to start as a VW tech (See Below)
- How to ask for the BEST tech at a dealer or Indy shop
- Bringing a modified car to the dealer ~ video
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 46” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: