Today on the Humble Mechanic Podcast, I take your automotive questions. If you would like to get a question on a show like this, follow this format. Email me, Charles(AT)Humblemechanic(dot)com and put “question for Charles” in the subject. This is the best way to get your car question answered. If there are topics you want me to talk about on the show, this is a great way to get it done.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information. To learn more about the great products they have, check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me as I take your questions on:
- Quick bit about Treffen South
- Intake manifold failure and misfires
- The torx bit drive I used in Replacing VW 2.5l Vacuum Pump ~ The Easy Way
~ Blue Point Ratcheting Handle
~ Long Torx bits
- MK6 Intake manifold Warranty Extension VS Carmax warranty
- How 2.0t TSI Intake Manifolds Fail
- Where does the MK6 water pump leak from exactly?
- How 2.0t TSI Water Pumps Fail
- Why is the DSG service due at 40,000 miles?
- Oil leaks and other issues on 2010 VW GTI
- Turning off auto door locks on 2006 Jetta
- Ross-Tech Wiki page
- Vag-Com software for VWs and Audi
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions Answered ~ Podcast Episode 94” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: