Happy Monday everyone. We are back on our regularly scheduled programming this week. Mondays are the days on the Automotive Podcast that I take your questions. To get on a show like this, email me Charles(AT)Humblemechanic(DOT)com and put QUESTION FOR CHARLES in the subject. On a “random fact of the day” note, this is video 135 on YouTube. That is pretty darn cool.
Join me as I take your questions on:
- Changing careers TO be a mechanic
- Being A Good Apprentice ~ Podcast Episode 53
- Qualifications needed to start in Service Express
- VR6 timing chain replacement
- VR6 Explained
- Non DTC based driveablity issues
- Changing tire sizes
- Understanding tires
- Record keeping for a DIYer
- Replacing a timing belt early due to leaking water pump
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 54” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: