Something A Little Different About Cars
I really wanted to do something different today. We get into some serious business about cars, car repairs, tools, auto mechanics an so on. So today I want to do something totally fun. Let’s play a little game.
Here is how this works. Oh, its only fun if everyone posts what they think in the comments.
So You are designing a new car for James Bond. What defensive equipment would you put on the car? Oil slick, tack deployment, how would you keep Mr. Bond safe?
What is best cartoon car? No rules here, as long as it was a cartoon. It can also be a truck or a van.
If you could add any feature to your current car, what would you add? It can be something real, like Bluetooth, or something like that espresso machine like Suzuki’s commercial. HA!
If you could drive ANY car in the world, real or imaginary, what would it be?
What will the “green car” of the future be? Odds are it will not run on puppy kisses, and teddy bear dreams. What will the “green car of tomorrow” be powered by. Side note, I hope it is puppy kisses.
What is the most embarrassing car you could drive? Again, real or imaginary, you better not say a 1988 Cabriolet that is covered in chalk!!!!
I present you with the questions, now it’s your turn to answer them. Go ahead and reach for the stars. Okay let’s see what y’all got!
3) AWD. My current personal car is a 2006 Audi A3 2.0T MT6, chipped. It needs more traction. 😉
4) An R8.
The R8 is REALLY high on my list too…
1. Rear facing claymores, saw it last night!!
2. Speed buggy!
3.supercharger for real, solar power cruise control for fantasy
4.the original Batmobile
5.your feet, if we keep going like this, the Chinese will drive cars and we will be in ricshaw (sp?)
Oops I forgot the bonus question,
The most embarrassing car ever,
Especially in Gray with “Drug Dealer” tinted windows!!
Let’s do that Supercharger mod, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
Also, you think the original Batmobile would be more fun than the tumbler? Not judging, just asking… 😉
damn………..not all of us can afford denali’s with 20’s………..drug transport vehicle!!!!
Sounds like a 1%er to me 😉
and I would love to have a saleen s7
So You are designing a new car for James Bond. What defensive equipment would you put on the car? Titanium reinforced safety cage, Wifi hotspot with built-in computer, Bullet resistant 1/4 inch thick laminated glass. Oh, and definately ejectable roof/ ejector seat 😉
What is best cartoon car? Hmmm, does Herbie count?
If you could add any feature to your current car, what would you add? Self-driving mode for when I’m stuck in a traffic jam
If you could drive ANY car in the world, real or imaginary, what would it be? Audi R8 GT Spyder
What will the “green car” of the future be? Hydrogen Fuel Cell. I know of a company that is working out in Seattle on converting Chevy pickups to Hydrogen and it’s working out great.
What is the most embarrassing car you could drive? A Pontiac Aztek
My mother in law had a Pontiac Aztec! It was awful to ride in. Oddly enough it was very functional. She got a “great deal”. HAHAHA
Question 1 — Defensive Equipment: Some sort of sonic/concussion blast, or perhaps an EMP generator (as long as either were directional so as not to disable my own vehicle)
Question 2 — Best Cartoon Car: too easy… The Mach V. a distant second to the mystery machine since it NEVER wrecked or got totalled when it did. apparently if also had an endless supply of pot and scooby snacks, which in my younger days would have been the best travel companions.
Question 3: — Add Any Feature: Properly-working transmission. beyond that perhaps a nice bluetooth audio adapter and better sounds system. the monsoon system was nice (for the price) 12 years ago, but it’s lost its punch over the years.
Question 4 — Any Real Car: mid-90s Bugatti EB100 or 1989 Porsche 959 in a rally setup. Imaginary? we’re back to the The Mach V for sure!
Question 5 — “Green Car” : realistically, the best bet would likely be methane since as long as we’re all eating and breeding livestock, there will never be a shortage.
Bonus Question — Most Embarrassing Car: hmmm, tough one. probably those ugly-ass cube things…
1) Bond needs guns, so give him auto-aim guns on the car, front and back. Protect him with that foam that fills cars during crashes from Demolition Man.
2) Best cartoon vehicle is Optimus Prime. Hands down.
3) If I could add any feature to my car it would be a wireless hotspot.
4) I’m not really a speed guy, more into comfort. I think I’d go with and Audi A8.
5) The green car of the future will have to run on a renewable energy source. Hopefully we can figure out how to make hydrogen feasible, or how to route cars as if they were data packets like in the Minority Report.
Bonus: The most embarrassing car to drive would be one of those lifted Buicks with huge rims. Eye sores!
Awesome call on the Transformers! Also I really like the movie Demolition Man.
The Buick you are thinking of is called a Donk. Hehehe..
I want a turret (sp?) I could shoot at people from any side. I just hope i have a driver.
No question, the Jettsons car.
I would love an espresso machine!
I want an old 60’s mercedes.
I hope they find a way to power a car from household garbage or dog poop. I have plenty of both.
I would say probably any car that my mom likes the style of. She has owend both a Pacer and an Aztec! I actually think I might be more embarrassed to drive one of those junk cars that people put huge wheels on. The wheels always cost more than the entire car and are so huge it just makes the car look like a rollerskate.
1) Definitely fire rockets.
2) The Flinstones – talk about environmentally-conscious transportation!
3) Power windows! It’s the little things….
4) I would drive a golf cart because I lived on Bald Head Island.
5) Unicorn tears? It will be a sleek machine relying on solar/wind/geothermal energies and would charge itself through driving.
6) A Corolla with a missing hubcap…wait a minute….I would say a white van with no windows.
I will totally draw a hub cap on your Corolla if you want. 😉
1. James Bond car – I always thought Q needed to make the car be able to fly in a pinch. Basically sort of like the old Inspector gadget where the helicopter blades would pop out the top.
2. Cartoon – Jetsons
3. Features – I’m ready for the self driving car. That way I don’t need to be so worried about how long I stay at Tylers 😉
4. Which car – the Delorian from Back to the Future . But the time travel would need to work!
5. Green car – Actually the thing that fed the Delorian. Could basically convert any junk you had into power.
Bonus.. 1966 Opel Kadett (maybe Cadet?). Windows didn’t work so screwdrivers were jammed in there to keep them up. Actually the second car I ever had.. A true $100 car
James bond car: can’t have enough firepower
What is best cartoon car? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Van
If you could add any feature to your current car, what would you add? working cup holders
If you could drive ANY car in the world, real or imaginary, what would it be? Porsche Carrera GT
What will the “green car” of the future be? “so…there’s this car…. and it runs on water man”
What is the most embarrassing car you could drive? pruis