Back In Action For 2014
Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you all had a great holiday season! Today we are officially kicking off 2014 on the blog. 2013 was a crazy busy year for me. Between moving in early February, and getting the Cabby VR6 running the year flew by.
What is in store for 2014?
This year will be the best year of the blog yet. In early February I will be traveling to the Chicago Auto Show for media day. My hopes are that will open the door for more big time car shows, SEMA maybe? I will be sure to keep you guys all filled in on the cool stuff from the show.
- The blog will most likely be getting a facelift. I like the style we have been rocking for a while, but it’s time for a change.
- We still have some work to do on the Cabby. She runs but great, but there is still work to be done. I have some wiring to finished up. I also need to get the interior put back together.
- I am hoping that this year I can redo my garage at the house. Not sure if a full makeover is in the budget this year, but we are going to try.
- Fine tuning the Podcast. I will be adding more podcasts this year. Plus a good buddy of mine wrote some awesome intro music.
- I am going to get the “Does My Car Really Need This” fired back up. It seems to be one of the more popular posts.
- I have a new guy that I am training. He is pretty sharp. Wait until you hear the coolest thing about him.
- Shop Shots will still be a main part of the site. 😉
- I have started to do more tool reviews. I will be sure to share all the reviews that I do.
- I also have a few contests, and giveaways planed. Let’s just say
The short hiatus has been really good for me and my family. We have done lots of work around our homestead. We have been clearing about 7-10 years of intense over growth. It is so think in some spots you can’t even see through it. My wife has taken the lead on the homestead blog. If you want to see some pic around the homestead, check out the NCHomesteading page on Facebook. Here is a picture I took out on the homestead yesterday.