Happy Monday everyone. I hope that your week is off to an awesome start. Today on the automotive podcast, I will be taking questions that you sent in via email. To get an automotive question answered, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(DOT)com and put “question for Charles” in the subject. Also if you can ask your question at the top of the email, then give me the details, that would be awesome.
2015 Golf SportWagen
I borrowed a brand new Golf SportWagen for a a few days. That gave me a chance to do a bunch of videos on it for you guys. There is a new playlist on the YouTube channel 2015 Golf SportWagen Videos. Some of the videos include:
- How to change a tire on 2015 Golf SportWagen
- How to check fuses 2015 Golf SportWagen
- How to set the clock 2015 Golf SportWagen
- How to reset the tire pressure light on 2015 Golf SportWagen
- and more
I am also working on a full review of the car. That should be out soon.
Join me today as I take your automotive questions on:
- Buying a MKIV VR6 GTI
- Buying a modified car
- Mechanic tattoos
- Doing a transmission service
- Being late or early for a service
- A.S.E. certifications at a dealer
- What to do before a dealer interview
- VW and Audi similarities
- 2.0t TSI Timing Chain tensioners
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 59” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: