Happy Monday everyone. I am still in catchup mode from last week’s travels. The awesome part about a 5 hour drive is, it gave me plenty of time to shoot some videos for you guys. The funny part is, I forgot my notes. This is an on the fly, no notes, just me talking show.
Today we are talking about getting your car ready for a road trip. I will do my best to put together a list of things from the show. But like I said, this I forgot my notes. So, this is what I think I talked about in the video 🙂
Today on the Automotive Podcast:
- Car Maintenance
- What to do 2-3 weeks before your trip
- What to do 1 week before your trip
- What to do the night before your trip
- Car safety checks
- plan your route
A while back, I wrote a few posts about Prepping Your Car for a Road Trip.
- Prepping Your Car for a Road Trip, 2 weeks before the trip
- Prepping Your Car for a Road Trip, 1 week before the trip
- Prepping Your Car for a Road Trip 1 day before your trip
As always, thanks for watching or listening. I had a great time shooting this video in the car. Remember that your comments are always welcome and appreciated. Did I miss anything in the show? What do you do to prep your car for a road trip?
Don’t forget, I am on all the cool social media deals