Some Down Sides Of Being A Technician ~ Podcast Episode 55
Today on the Automotive Podcast, we turn down a little different path. We look at some of the down sides of being an automotive technician. This is a road that I don’t love to go down that often. It can lead to getting stuck in a cycle of being negative. But I also feel like it is important to address. Like with any job, things are not perfect. But through out the show, I want you to be thinking about this, “Things are what you make of them”.
Join me today as we dive into:
- Keeping this show positive.
- Is it really that bad?
- No jobs are perfect
- Being a tech is physically demanding
- You body is often in an awkward position
- Being a tech can be dangerous.
- Other people not being safe
- Contact with chemicals
- Negative attitude from general public
- Perception of being easily replaceable
- The unrealistic things techs are expected to know.
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Some Down Sides Of Being A Technician ~ Podcast Episode 55” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome.
Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Thanks again to Deutsche Auto Parts for being such a great sponsor.
Don’t forget to follow me at: