A ton of you guys have asked me for a Power Probe review and demo. Well today we take a look at the Power Probe II AND the Power Probe III. I am luck enough to work in a show with some amazing guys. My good buddy Tony let me borrow his Power Probe to show you.
I shot a video a while back checking fuses with a test light. It is a good to see how checking fuses with a Power Probe is different than a test light. Checking fuses 2005 VW Passat (the same Passat as this video) 🙂
Today we look power up and check out:
- Power Probe II
- Power Probe III with Voltmeter
- The Newest Power Probe Hook (this thing is AMAZING!)
- Checking fuses with a Power Probe
- Powering components with the Power Probe.
- Add-ons for the Power Probe.
- The sights and sounds of the Power Probe
- Customizing a Power Probe
- Replaceable parts
- Lighting a light bulb
- Powers and Grounds
- and more
Having trouble viewing? Watch “Power Probe Review and Demo ~ Video” on Youtube.
As always, post your comments below. Do you have a Power Probe? How do you use it? If you have a tool you would like for me to review, use the contact me form. Or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com, and put TOOL REVIEW in the subject.
Don’t forget to follow me at: