It is Thursday, so that means it is tool review time. I will be reviewing the Autel MV400 Digital Inspection Videoscope, or as I call it, borescope. I have been looking for a good alternative to buying a really expensive borescope from the tool truck guys. I purchased this borescope for 3 main reasons:
- Inspecting engine internals
- Inspecting behind dashes and in air ducting
- Looking for carbon buildup on direct injection engines
There are a bunch of other uses for a camera like this. It is also nice because this borescope, videoscope, will record video and pictures on to a micro SD card. I used that feature to record the video you see in the demo. There are some things that I really like about this camera, and some things that make it just an okay borescope. I will say for the price $145.70 on Amazon, it is a good deal.
Join me today as we scope out this borescope:
- Why I bought a borescope videoscope
- What is in the box
- 4 LED lights
- Good things about this borescope videoscope
- Where this borescope videoscope is not good
- Borescope/videoscope demo
- Final thoughts
- Buy the Autel MV400
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Autel MV400 Video Scope Review and Demo~ Video” on YouTube.
If you have a tool or product you would like for me to review, use the contact me form. Or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com, and put TOOL REVIEW in the subject.