It’s Thursday, so it is time for another tool review. Today I am reviewing the Schwaben Connector release tool for VW and Audi Connectors. I picked this tool up from ECS Tuning for about $15. Initially I was concerned that it would damage the connector. I have used it a bunch of times, and it has performed great. I am still cautions about breaking the connector, but it seems to function well.
- Review of the Schwaben VW connector release tool
- You can pick this up from ECS Tuning
- Well built
- Gives a little extra reach for connectors
- You don’t “need” this tool
- I will always be concerned about breaking connectors with this tool
- Use on many VW or Audi connectors including, door latches, coils, air flow meter, o2 sensors and more.
- Tips on removing VW or Audi connectors with out this tool
Like I said in the video, I think this is a neat tool. As always, post your thoughts in the comments section. I love hearing from you guys.
If you have a tool that you would like reviewed, please let me know. You can use the contact me form, post in the comments, or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com