Hi my name is Charles, and I am a professional mechanic. Having said that, I probably don’t really look all that professional. Does the way I look even matter? Today we are going to talk about being a professional vs looking professional. The two do not go hand in hand, meaning you can be one, and not the other. This is something I have dealt with my whole career, even before I was a mechanic.
Become A CrewMember
If you like this show. If you get value out of the videos and content that I put out, consider supporting the show by becoming a CrewMember. You will get discounts you can’t get anywhere else, exclusive videos from me, and VW/Audi training manuals. Between the discounts and the training manuals, the CrewMembership can easily pay for itself. Become a CrewMember today
Do you shop on Amazon?
Many of you have asked about supporting the show. For that I thank you. For now, the best things you can do are SHARE THE SHOW, and shop with my links on Amazon. You will not spend any more money that you would normally. Here is the Amazon link ~ Humble Mechanic on Amazon or you can check out some recommended tools I have listed below.
- Watch “Looking Professional VS Being Professional ~ Audio Podcast Episode 32″ on YouTube
- Original Humble Mechanic post on “Looking Professional VS Being Professional ~ Audio Podcast Episode 32“.
- Amazon affiliate link
Join me as we discuss:
- Why this came up today
- Looking professional
- Traditional professional
- A uniform look
- STOP DRAGGING YOUR FEET!(Didn’t talk much about it, but seriously)
- Ideal of being professional
- Being or acting professional
- You CAN look however you want as a mechanic
- There are still things you need to be read for
- Be ready to get judged
- 10 Habits of Successful Technicians; Podcast Episode 23 ( think I said 27 in the show)
- and more
Thanks for tuning in to the automotive podcast. I am really excited about the response. If you have an idea for a show, contact me via email, or use the contact me form! Don’t forget to follow me at:
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Follow me on Facebook
- Tweet me on Twitter
- Humble Mechanic Podcasts
- Project GTI aka WhiteWookie
- Failed VW parts videos
- Tool & Product Reviews
- How To videos