https://humpodcast1.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/15113825/Viewer-Questions-Podcast-Episode-28.bmp 360 640 Charles https://s3.amazonaws.com/humpodcast1/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/16121050/humble_mechanic_logo_white_200x100.png Charles2014-12-22 05:34:362014-12-22 05:34:36Viewer Questions, Podcast Episode 28
Viewer Questions, Podcast Episode 28
Happy Monday everyone. I have an awesome show for you today. I posted on Facebook asking for your questions. It got a huge response. So today on the automotive podcast, I answer all of your questions. If you think this is something you would be interested in me doing more, please let me know. I had a blast doing it.
On today’s automotive podcast, I answer your questions on
- The DSG transmission as a replacement for a manual transmission
- Running Bio Diesel in a 2011 Jetta Sportwagon TDI
- Letting techs borrow tools
- The VW 2.0t FSI oil burning issues
- VWs 10k miles service intervals
- Buying a MK2 Jetta Coupe
- Moving from Service Express to a main line technician
- What I like and dislike about the VW MK7
- Why I choose VW, and why I am an Audi/VW enthusiast
- Did I forget about Landon? 😉
- My Thoughts on Rotary engines
- Turbo or naturally aspirated
- Replacing engine mounts
- 91 Cabby burning oil diagnosis
- Reliability of TDI long term
- Craft beer
- Automotive service people’s pet peevs
- Best engine designs
- VW history
- Getting hired as a tech
- And more
If you are having trouble watching, visit Viewer Questions, Podcast Episode 28 on YouTube
As always, I love to hear your comments and questions. If you think this is something we should do more, post that in the comments below. If you have an idea for a show topic, use the contact me form.
Don’t forget to follow me at:
Post by Humble Mechanic.
Really interesting post, thanks for sharing this!
Glad you liked it. 🙂
Great show. I really enjoyed this and hope you do more of these.
AWESOME! I had a blast.
Great show. And you look like you just bitch slapped someone in the video before you play it.
HAHAA Thanks 🙂