Today’s automotive podcast we look at common car repairs and pattern failures. As a VW dealer technician, this is the world that I lived in for many many years. There were times you knew why the check engine light was on before pulling the codes. This can be a good thing and a bad thing as both a technician and a vehicle owner.
Become A CrewMember
If you like this show. If you get value out of the videos and content that I put out, consider supporting the show by becoming a CrewMember. You will get discounts you can’t get anywhere else, exclusive videos from me, and VW/Audi training manuals. Between the discounts and the training manuals, the CrewMembership can easily pay for itself. Become a CrewMember today
Do you shop on Amazon?
Many of you have asked about supporting the show. For that I thank you. For now, the best things you can do are SHARE THE SHOW, and shop with my links on Amazon. You will not spend any more money that you would normally. Here is the Amazon link ~ Humble Mechanic on Amazon or you can check out some recommended tools I have listed below.
- Watch “Common Car Repairs and Patten Failures ~ Podcast Episode 8 ” on YouTube
- Original blog post for “Common Car Repairs and Patten Failures ~ Podcast Episode 8“
- Amazon affiliate link
Join me today as we discuss
- What is a pattern failure
- Why do pattern failures happen?
- Evolution of Diagnostics with common car repairs and patter failures.
- My history of VW common repairs
- 2.0t A/C compressors
- VW window regulators
- VW Door latches
- VW ignition coils
- TDI High Pressure Fuel Pumps (HPFP)
- 2.0t Cams and HPFP
- Common VW problems very by region
- Importance of knowing what common repairs your car has.
- and more
Thanks for tuning in to the automotive podcast. I am really excited about the response. If you have an idea for a show, contact me via email, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: