Today we are going to take a look at some of the pro and cons of bringing a modified car into the dealer for work. This can be a hot issue from a technician standpoint, as well as a customer standpoint. For the most part it is not an issue. Plus we don’t see a ton of modified cars at the dealership.
Do you bring your modified car to the dealership for work?
Join me today as we break down:
- Cool part about modified cars at the dealership
- Well modified cars are great
- Poorly modified cars are not so great
- Why modified cars may be more work for the technician
- Areas where modified cars are a problem
- How modified cars impact labor times and work flow
- Who pays for repairs under warranty
- Being honest about your car mods
- It only matters when it matters
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Bringing A Modified Car To The Dealer ~ Podcast Episode 45” on YouTube.
As always, your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. If you have an idea for a show, use the contact me form, or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com.