It has happened to me so many times. I am in the middle of a repair and realize I don’t have the tools to finish the job. That generally means another trip to the store. Well when it comes to DIY car repairs a trip to the store may not be an option. There has been a lot of buzz around here about DIY car repairs. There are so many car repairs that are very easy DIYs and even someone with little car knowledge can do. But there are things that you need to consider before jumping into a DIY.
Sponsor of the day:
Rain Eater wiper blades. Wipers are one of the most important safety items on our cars. Think not, you must have never driven in bad weather. When you are ready to replace your wiper blades, a very easy DIY, check out RainEater wipers at RainEater.com. Plus I LOVE that their CEO is the one monitoring social media.
Join me today as we discuss:
- DIY Oil Change Video
- Do you have the time for a DIY car repair?
- Do you have the tools for a DIY car repair?
- Do you have the space for a DIY car repair?
- Do you have the know how for a DIY car repair?
- Do you know where to get the infomation?
- What is the potential risk for injury?
- And a bonus you will have to watch the video for 😉
- Why I have a mech unit on my table
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “5 Things to Consider BEFORE DIY Car Repairs ~ Podcast Episode 93” on YouTube
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. If you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form! Don’t forget to follow me at: