Today on the automotive podcast, I will be taking your questions. To get a question on a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Be sure to put question for Charles in the subject. This is one of my favorite shows to do. I really like to see the things that you guys want to know.
Join me today as I answer your questions on:
- Plans for Black Cabrio
- DSG noises
- Dual mass flywheel noises
- Overlapping vehicle repairs
- Using BG Products and other oil/fuel treatments
- 2.0t TSI Timing chain issues
- Buying a $5000 car
- Difference in Stage 1 Stage 2 tuning
- Unitronic Stages of Tuning
- Questions to ask a Service manager
- And more!
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 48” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: