Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Podcast Episode 107
Happy Monday everyone. Like all Monday shows, I will be taking your automotive questions. Remember if there are topics you want me to talk about on the show, sending in a question is the best way to get it. To get your question on a show like this, email me Charles(AT)HumbleMechanic(DOT)com, and put “Question for Charles” in the subject.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information. To learn more about the great products they have, check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me as I take your questions on:
- I will be at SEMA and AAPEX
- The clock spring and PODS recalls
- Rattle from rear suspension 2011 Polo
- Cause of a clunking from front suspension
- MK4 VR6 thermostat housing for 24v
- Eurowise Theromostat housing review
- Can you rebuild a MK4 steering rack?
- Working on other brands at the dealership
- Eurovan exhaust replacement
- Dealing with rusted manifold bolts
- The Mini-Ductor
- My biggest failure as a technician
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Podcast Episode 107” on Youtube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!