Hey everyone. Today’s automotive podcast comes on the heels of a show I did last week called “Thoughts on Techs Moving Away From Dealerships ~ Episode 38“. I realized that I really hit a nerve with a lot of you. To me that was both a good and bad thing. I also owe you an apology. I talked all about some things that are wrong, but offered no solutions. So today we are talking all solutions.
Today on the Automotive podcast we look at:
- Ways to “get out of the funk”
- Shelf all the negative BS, at least for this show.
- List of things that are good or great about the job
- My list of great things about my job
- Setting small goals and rewards
- Setting bigger goals and rewards
- Focusing on YOU
- Change up your space
- You care more than anyone else, use that to your advantage.
- and more
Having trouble viewing? Watch “Solutions For Techs Stuck In Career Rut ~ Podcast Episode 42” on Youtube.
As always, your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. If you have an idea for a show, use the contact me form, or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Someone emailed me last night saying that I do not respond to comments. If that was you, I am sorry. I do my best to reply to every comment that I can. It is something I am working on getting better.
Don’t forget to follow me at: