Today’s automotive podcast is geared more to the customer. What should you do if the shop doesn’t fix your car the right way the first time? As much as I wish all cars were fixed right, that is just not reality. We discuss the steps you can take to get your car back on the road with as little headache as possible. We will even talk about some of the reasons this can happen, and why it’s not really that abnormal.
Become A CrewMember
If you like this show. If you get value out of the videos and content that I put out, consider supporting the show by becoming a CrewMember. You will get discounts you can’t get anywhere else, exclusive videos from me, and VW/Audi training manuals. Between the discounts and the training manuals, the CrewMembership can easily pay for itself. Become a CrewMember today
Do you shop on Amazon?
Many of you have asked about supporting the show. For that I thank you. For now, the best things you can do are SHARE THE SHOW, and shop with my links on Amazon. You will not spend any more money that you would normally. Here is the Amazon link ~ Humble Mechanic on Amazon or you can check out some recommended tools I have listed below.
- Watch “What To Do When Your Car Is Not Fixed Right ~ Podcast Episode 4″ on YouTube
- Amazon affiliate link
Join me today as we dive deep into:
- Analyze if your car is safe, and keep calm
- Call the shop ASAP, and stay calm
- Explain exactly what is happening, and note if it is the same issue, or a new one
- Give them an opportunity to fix it.
- Work with that same shop to get your car fixed
- Why a check engine light may not be diagnosed properly.
- Keys to getting your car fixed asap
I know that this can be a touchy subject for folks. But these is the best way I have found to help make a crappy situation with your car better.
Thanks for tuning in to the automotive podcast. I am really excited about the response.If you have an idea for a show, contact me via email, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: