Hey everyone. As you may know, Thursday’s have become tool review days. I have to say that I love doing tool reviews. As someone that owns a ton of tools, it is fun to share my experiences with them.
Today we are talking about the Tool Sorter Pliers Storage Tray. This is a very timely review for me. My pliers drawer was a mess. So bad that I wont even post a picture. And you know me, I share just about everything with you guys.
Tool Sorter Pliers Storage Tray Facts:
- Up to 11 pliers can be stored in separate compartments Width of compartments from 0.6″ to 1.15″
- Tray size of 12″ is no limit – longer tools can be stored
- The tray is designed to accommodate various tools The 12″ long tray is open on one side, so longer tools can be stored
- There is some issue with spring loaded pliers. That is really the only issue. But they do mention that on the Tool Sorter site
- Oh, I never thought about it, but this would be great for storing files and chisels.
Well, what did you guys think? After the review I brought the tray to work. I gotta say that I dig it. The concern I had about angled pliers was not really an issue. My angled pliers fit perfect. If you have any questions or comments, please post them below, or use the contact me form.
Be sure to check out and follow at: