Your Synthetic Engine Oil vs NASCAR Synthetic Oil
Today I am joined by Ron and Hank from Sport Dimensions Inc. When it comes to engine oils, and racing these are the smartest two guys I know. We We are talking the differences between an passenger car Synthetic oil change and a NASCAR oil change. This video has been compensated by Pennzoil. All opinions are mine alone. Join Hank, Ron and I as we discuss:
- Why the synthetic engine oils NEED to be different.
- How synthetic engine oils are different
- 500 mile VS 10,000 mile engine oil
- How NASCAR synthetic motor oil is similar!
- What is PurePlus™ technology?
- How NASCAR engine oil is analyzed
- What is foaming oil?
- They hold HOW MUCH oil?
- Preheating synthetic engine oil
- Synthetic engine oil in other race cars (F1, Indy Car)
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Your Synthetic Engine Oil VS NASCAR Synthetic Oil” on YouTube. As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below.Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form! Don’t forget to follow me at:
- Humble Mechanic on YouTube
- Humble Mechanic on Twitter
- Humble Mechanic Podcasts
- Project GTI aka WhiteWookie
- Failed VW parts videos
- Tool & Product Reviews
- How To videos
- 2015 Golf SportWagen Videos
Don’t forget to follow me at: