On this episode we are talking engine coolant. Coolant in your car’s engine is extremely important. Failure of the coolant or parts of the cooling system can result in catastrophic engine failure. Today I am joined by Mark Malone from CRP Automotive. We are going to give you the truth about engine coolant, or if you prefer, antifreeze.
Resources for today’s show:
Join us today as we discuss:
- CRP Automotive
- CRP and Volkswagen’s history
- What is engine coolant?
- Is it “coolant” or “antifreeze”?
- What is the proper coolant mixture?
- What is the proper water to mix coolant with?
- What happens when coolant is mixed wrong
- What happens when coolant fails?
- History of VW coolant
- Life expectancy of coolant
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “What Is Engine Coolant ~ Podcast Episode 85” on YouTube.
Thank you to Mark for joining me in studio today. If you have any coolant questions post them in the comments below. If you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: