Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 63
Hey everyone. Today I am answering your automotive related questions that you have sent to Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com and put question for Charles in the subject. I really love doing the Q&A shows. It gives me an idea where you guys are at, and the topics that you want to know about. If you send in a question and don’t here the answer, send it again. It may have got eaten by the spam monster.
Sponsor of the day
I would like to welcome RainEater wiper blades to the community. They have joined up to help bring you the show. I did a review of RainEater wipers a few weeks ago. They loved the community and wanted to be a part of it. So check out that review, and check out their blades at RainEater.com. They even demo their blades on a windshield covered in mustard.
Join me today as I take your automotive questions on:
- Will I be going to Southern Worthersee
- A promotion at the shop
- Welcoming a new sponsor
- More about what it means to be a Humble Mechanic Sponsor
- Replacing a part vs replacing just a seal
- 2.0t TSI engine oil leaks
- Earning other’s trust
- Getting along with other techs
- People having faith in your work
- Why would a part NOT be replaced under warranty
- How the VW Dual Mass Flywheel fails
- Buying a certified pre-owed VW
- Possible issues with a 2011 VW GTI
- SOWO 2013
- And more
Trouble Viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 63” on YouTube
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: