Today on the automotive podcast, I will be taking your car questions. This is a Monday show so I will take your questions on all things car related. If you have a question on car repairs, tools, becoming a mechanic, VWs or anything automotive, this is the place to be. To get a question on a show like this, email me Charles(AT)Humblemechanic(DOT)com. Be sure to put “Question for Charles” in the subject.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information. To learn more about the great products they have, check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me as I take your automotive questions on:
- How much experience do you need to apply for a dealer tech?
- Having a new car serviced at a dealer, or independent shop?
- Tips on having proper maintenance documentation
- Changes to Hybrid DSG services
- Coolant sensor issues
- How “VW Coolant Bottles Fail” ~ Video
- What I think about the “engineered for the dumpster” state of modern car pieces
- What is fair for a mechanic when they break a part
- Understanding fuel trim with VCDS on a Audi A4
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Podcast Episode 123” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: