Happy Monday everyone. Today I will be taking your automotive questions. This is one of my favorite shows to do. I love hearing from all of you and helping out with your issues with your car. Also these don’t have to be VW related questions. Send me questions on tools, being a tech, car repair I will do my best to help you out.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information. To learn more about the great products they have, check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me as I take your questions on:
- What really happens during a vehicle software update?
- Torque wrench vs torque stick vs nothing!
- TDI manual transmission swap, what transmission to use
- Do I need to replace my intake manifold runner motor
- What to do when a shop may be taking advantage of you?
- Issues with TDI regeneration
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Podcast Episode 114” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: