Viewer Automotive Questions Answered ~ Podcast Episode 92
Today on the Humble Mechanic Podcast, I take your automotive questions. If you would like to get a question on a show like this, follow this format. Email me, Charles(AT)Humblemechanic(dot)com and put “question for Charles” in the subject. This is the best way to get your car question answered. If there are topics you want me to talk about on the show, this is a great way to get it done.
Sponsor of the Day
CRP deals in a ton of OE automotive parts. They also make the factory DSG fluid for VW. Having them as a sponsor will give us access to more information about fluids than I would ever get from VW. I am really excited to have them as a resource of information.You will also be seeing avideocoming out soon with some awesome information about coolant. Check out CRPAutomotive.com
Join me today as I take your questions on:
- Failing Jetta 2.0 Catalytic Converters
- 2007 GTI parasitic current draw diagnosis
- Future of VW electric cars and the E-Golf
- VW Jetta SportWagen sunroof leak
- What is the best time of day to fill your tank?
- Should you let the fuel tank go below 1/8 of a tank?
- When is the best time to fill engine coolant?
- Do recalls flag your car as modified?
- Current draw chart
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions Answered ~ Podcast Episode 92” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: