It’s Thursday, so it’s time for another tool review. Today we are looking at a different tool to clamp CV boot clamps. This OTC 4722 or “Stinger” is a great addition to the tool box. I picked this up after a recommendation from a coworker. He found a work around for those pain in butt VW CV boot clamps.
Join me as we check out the OTC 4722 “Stinger”
- Demo of the OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer
- Pros of the OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer
- Cons of the OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer
- Overall thoughts of the OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer
- The OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer vs the Lisle 30800 CV Boot Clamp Pliers
- Price Points of each tool
- Buy the OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer
- Buy the Lisle 30800 CV Boot Clamp Pliers (yes you need both)
- Are you on Amazon Prime?
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “OTC 4722 CV Boot Clamp Installer Review ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, post your comments below. If you have a tool you would like for me to review, use the contact me form. Or email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com, and put TOOL REVIEW in the subject.
Don’t forget to follow me at: