Today I will be taking your car related questions. The topics we cover are, car repair, DIYs on cars, Volkswagen, mechanic’s tools, and anything car related. To ask a car question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)Humblemechanic(DOT)com. Be sure to put the phrase “Question for Charles” in the subject. That is the best so you can avoid the spam monster. If you don’t get your question on this show, email it again just to be sure.
Everyone has car questions, I am glad to be able to help You may also wonder how we are going from episode 9 to episode 208. Well with the current Q and A shows, and other new podcasts, I want to get them to you right away. I don’t want to wait until we are all caught up, then post the most recent episodes. So you will find that on Monday, you get a brand new show!
Become A CrewMember
If you like this show. If you get value out of the videos and content that I put out, consider supporting the show by becoming a CrewMember. You will get discounts you can’t get anywhere else, exclusive videos from me, and VW/Audi training manuals. Between the discounts and the training manuals, the CrewMembership can easily pay for itself. Become a CrewMember today
Do you shop on Amazon?
Many of you have asked about supporting the show. For that I thank you. For now, the best things you can do are SHARE THE SHOW, and shop with my links on Amazon. You will not spend any more money that you would normally. Here is the Amazon link ~ Humble Mechanic on Amazon or you can check out some recommended tools I have listed below.
- Watch “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Audio Podcast Episode 37″ on YouTube
- Original blog post for “Viewer Automotive Questions ~ Audio Podcast Episode 37“
- Amazon affiliate link
- Camera I use. I use the lens that came on the camera. This is also the newer model. It seems mine is discontinued.
- Mic I use
- Tripod I use (it is kinda meh, the head does not hold tight)
- Triple Square set I recommended.
Join me as we discuss:
- Tips for buying a used VW
- Evacuating engine oil on newer VWs
- The camera and equipment I use for producing the show
- 10k oil changes
- Subframe shifting
- Restoring electrical power after replacing a battery
- Golf R vs WRX the choice has been made ?
- Triple square fasteners and bits
- Soot on exhaust pipes
- MK1 Caddy swap with an automatic transmission
- Transmission issues MK1 Jetta
- And more
Thanks for tuning in to the automotive podcast. I am really excited about the response. If you have an idea for a show, contact me via email, or use the contact me form! Don’t forget to follow me at:
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Follow me on Facebook
- Tweet me on Twitter
- Humble Mechanic Podcasts
- Project GTI aka WhiteWookie
- Failed VW parts videos
- Tool & Product Reviews
- How To videos