Podcast Episode 16 Volkswagen Reliability a Problem, or Is It Perception
Happy Monday everyone. I hope that you all had a great weekend. Today on the Automotive Podcast we have a great yet touchy topic. Is VW reliability a problem, or is it perception. I had written a blog post years ago about this very topic. It is one of the most commented on posts on the blog. You can check it out at VW reliability problems.
I understand that there are a lot of folks that have very strong feelings about this exact topic. I also know that many folks have experienced the pain of having a huge repair bill on VWs. But you can take the VW out of the conversation, and input any other manufacturer. That is right, people have big repair bills with Toyota too. I also realize that there is truth to the issues that VWs have. I am a dealer tech, I see it all the time.
Today on the Automotive Podcast we discuss:
- Why this topic came back up
- VW ranks 5 from the bottom on J.D. Power
- Why I “promote” VW as a brand? I DON’T!
- My affinity for the brand
- VW are not the right car for everyone
- What fuels the problems car manufacturers have
- Buy what you like, and expect problems
- The story about my CR-V
- A salesman wants you to by their brand
- We can substitute VW for any other car brand
Well that wraps up Episode 16. I know that I may have hit close to home with many of you. Feel free to post your comments below. Remember this is not me standing on a soap box. It is a community.
Be sure to check out and follow at: