Hey everyone! As you all know, Tuesdays are failed VW part day. Today we are looking at failures of Volkswagen coolant bottles. This has been happening since the start of VW having a coolant bottle. Failures of this VW part comes in a few different forms. Luckily this is an easy DIY, and pretty cheap too. Check out all the Failed VW Parts videos on YouTube.
Sponsor Of The Day
Today’s show is sponsored by Deutsche Auto Parts. They are the VW and Audi parts experts. They have great prices and awesome service. Plus they work really hard on a ton of VW DIY videos. Paul and the boys at DAP are awesome. Check them out!
Join me as we break down the VW coolant bottle
- What the VW coolant bottle does
- How the VW coolant bottles works
- How the VW coolant bottle fails
- Signs of coolant bottle failure
- Diagnosing VW coolant bottle issues
- Is the coolant bottle a DIY part?
- Get a new coolant bottle from DAP. (As always confirm with your VIN)
- and more
Having trouble viewing? Watch “How VW Coolant Bottles Fail ~ Video” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome. Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com. Also thanks to VW for hooking up some sweat VW Driver Gear.