Episode 8 Common Car Repairs and Patten Failures
Happy Monday everyone. Today on the automotive podcast, we are talking about Common Car Repairs and Pattern Failures. This topic came in from Brain on YouTube.
As a dealer tech, this is really the world I live in. Not only do we see tons of broken VWs, we see the same VW problems over and over. Now, I pick on VW a little in this show. But that is simply because those are the cars I fix. Every car brand has the same type of issues, and we talk a little about how that happens today.
- What is a pattern failure
- Why do pattern failures happen?
- Evolution of Diagnostics with common car repairs and patter failures.
- My history of VW common repairs
- 2.0t A/C compressors
- VW window regulators
- VW Door latches
- VW ignition coils
- TDI High Pressure Fuel Pumps (HPFP)
- 2.0t Cams and HPFP
- Common VW problems very by region
- Importance of knowing what common repairs your car has.
If you are having trouble viewing, watch Common Car Repairs, and Pattern Failures on YouTube.
Thanks for taking the time to watch. For those of you that have asked, I have almost worked out the audio only versions. I will be sure to let you know when you can subscribe on Itunes!
As always, your comments and questions are awesome. If you have a common car repairs story, please share it with the rest of us. Also, feel free to share this video(or any of them). I really do appreciate that.