Episode 6 Buying Tools
Today on the Automotive Podcast, we are talking about tools. It is a subject we have talked about on the blog before, but is always fun to revisit. Today’s view comes from all the years and dollars that I have spent on buying mechanic’s tools, as well as tools for the house.
Today we look at:
- Tool Brands, Snap-on Tools, Matco Tools, Craftsman tools, Harbor Freight, Makita, and more
- When to spend the big bucks on Mechanic’s Tools
- When to save some money on Mechanic’s Tools
- The tools that are my favorite both in the shop and at home.
- Questions to ask yourself when trying to decide on which tool to buy
- Toolbox advice
Thanks for watching. As always, post your comments below. If you have an idea for a shop topic, please post them in the comment section as well. Or you can use the contact me form.
For more information on Mechanic’s Tools, just click that link.