Making mistakes is a big part of life. It is also a normal part of being a mechanic. A good mechanic will work hard to keep the mistakes to a minimum, but they are still going to happen. Today I want to talk about the worst mistakes that I have made in my career as a mechanic, or technician if you prefer that.
Join me today as we breakdown:
- Some reasons mechanics make mistakes
- Leaving an oil filter loose FAIL!
- Routan transmission FAIL!
- W8 Torque Converter FAIL!
- Broken Beetle windows FAIL!
- Bentley rear window FAIL!
- Passat heater core FAIL
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “My 6 Biggest Screw Ups As A Mechanic ~ Podcast Episode 118” on YouTube.
As always, your questions and comments are welcome.
Please post them below. If you would like to suggest a part of a show like this, email me Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com.
Don’t forget to follow me at: