Happy Monday everyone! After a crazy week off, the automotive podcast is BACK! I really missed doing this show last week. I also missed you guys. It really makes me realize how much I love doing this show. So it is GREAT to be back rocking and rolling. Today I will be taking your questions that you sent to me to Charles(at)HumbleMechanic(dot)com and put Question for Charles in the subject line. As always, you guys send me awesome stuff.
Join me today as I take your questions on
- Metal impeller water pumps vs composite
- Catch cans to prevent carbon buildup on Direct Injection engines
- Cleaning carbon buildup off of valves
- The gloves I love to use in the shop
- Diamond Grip from MicroFlex
- Common issues on FSI engines
- How The VW 2.0T FSI Fuel Pump HPFP Fails ~ Video
- What is all this “Mark” business and “B” stuff about?
- Wiki page about VW platforms and generations
- Passing Virgina state inspection
- and more
Trouble viewing? Watch “Viewer Questions ~ Podcast Episode 51” on YouTube.
As always I love to hear your thoughts. Please post them in the comments section below. Again, if you have a question for a show like this, email me Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com with Question for Charles in the subject. Also if you have an idea for a show you can email me, or use the contact me form!
Don’t forget to follow me at: